On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 7:32 AM, Richard L. Hamilton <rlhamil at smart.net>
wrote:
> How does this behave with the -p option - does it just report
> the current usage, or does it wait for the process to exit and
> report its final usage?  If the former (which I suspect is the case),
> it might be handy to have an option to do the latter (if possible).

Yes, it's the former.  I looked into performing the latter, but I
didn't find a reasonable way to do this.

> Other wishlist thoughts:
>
> * option for LWP-level detail
> * option to report all the info in struct prusage, not just times.

The scope of this request can be found in the PSARC case:
http://opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2007/598/.  I'd be
more than happy to do the work for other additions, but I'm not
interested in adding anything to this particular request.

Thanks,
Chad