Hey Chad,

>  Hi, Dan,
>
>  I'm curious how you propose to solve this problem, as I've also
>  requested a sponsor for this.  (You can check this page to see if a
>  bug already has a sponsor request:
>  http://opensolaris.org/os/bug_reports/request_sponsor/.  I'm more than
>  happy to withdraw my request if you want this, though.)

I hadn't seen that this particular bug had an RE assigned, as I am
going from the oss-bite-size list.  In future I will reference sponsor
request table first, thanks for the heads-up!

>  You also might want to check out an earlier thread on this
>  (http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=159896&#159896),
>  specifically Mike Shapiro's comments on this:

A very comprehensive write-up.  I haven't as of yet looked into my
options as to how I would approach this bug, I just know that it's
functionality that I would definately like to see included, and this
bug does look very interesting.

Not one to attempt to re-invent the wheel, it may be better if I
select another bug to work on, as I can see you have some history with
this one..?

cheers

dsw.