Hello there,

We accidentally come across with a Sun microsystems machine with a 400 Mhz
Sparc II and 128 Mb Ram, and Solaris 2.6 has been installed on it. We no longer
want to use this machine,  however a professor in our university wants us to
install at least some games to it (he's so determined to use it in any other
way :) ). We have searched a little bit, but couldn't find one that's
comaptible. Could you please help us for finding some games, or at least could
you please give some links?

it's getting really hard and boring to work with the old machines,(even once
upon a time they were servers :P ).