dan sinclair wrote:
> (I'm not sure why but the bug description for 6489614 is included in the top
> of 6489619 so I thought they were the same bug originally.)

The internal tool for filing bugs has a bug when you file multiple bugs in
a row - after you file the first, if you click the option to file another,
it opens a new description note and leaves the one from the previous bug
there, but unless you look carefully, you won't see that until after you
file the bug and see it has two descriptions.

        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com