> Just a note, MikeE and I were discussing this on #opensolaris.  The code
> in question isn't actually open yet since it's in the Install
> consolidation.  However, the code in question is a shell script - so
> it's clearly open in the sense that it's visible to people.
> I told MikeE he should check with request-sponsor to see if it's
> possible for him to work on it even though it's not officially published
> yet.

I guess I'm in the same boat with bug 6342722, which is about broken
"more" in the installer (and the failsafe) environment:

The /sbin/sulogin shell script in the installer's miniroot ramdisk and the same
/sbin/sulogin script in the /boot/x86.miniroot-safe needs to be fixed to open
stdin/stout/stderr in read/write mode to please commands like "more" that
expect that you can *read* from the stderr file handle.

Where does that  /sbin/sulogin script come from?  It seems it isn't part of
the ON on-src-YYYYMMDD.tar.bz2 source drops.  How can we get that
script fixed in Solaris Express?