Stephen Lau wrote:
> Just a note, MikeE and I were discussing this on #opensolaris.  The code
> in question isn't actually open yet since it's in the Install
> consolidation.  However, the code in question is a shell script - so
> it's clearly open in the sense that it's visible to people.
> I told MikeE he should check with request-sponsor to see if it's
> possible for him to work on it even though it's not officially published
> yet.

Until we've finished the open-sourcing process for the install
consolidation, I'd say we're not in a position to work with Mike on
this.  The fact that the source in question may be a shell script
doesn't change the situation legally, and I am quite reluctant to insert
any additional complications on that process, which is quite far along
already.  We'll be very glad to work with Mike on this one once we reach
that point, though.