Paul Durrant wrote On 09/14/06 09:08,:
> Bonnie Corwin wrote:
>
>>FYI to the list, this is CR 6470599.
>>
>>Paul, if you haven't yet, please file a contributor agreement.
>>
>>Thanks a lot.
>>

> Hi Bonnie,
>
>    Since I'll be filing on behalf of SolarFlare Comms. Inc. the
> agreement needs sign-off from our execs. This could take a couple of days.
>    In the meantime, I'd like to start on whatever procedures are
> required to get the code ready for integration. Could you let me know
> what the procedure is?

Hi Paul,

Sounds fine about the agreement.

You're right on track.  You're working the agreement, and you've asked
for a sponsor.  I found the associated CR and added it to the table.

Now a Sun engineer just needs to step up to start working with you.
That will happen on this alias.

Thanks a lot.

Bonnie