>I am told that there may be a synaptics driver in casper's frkit.  If
>so, I've not checked it out yet.  Our driver just behaves as a vuid
>module.  (Casper, can you comment on this?)

That driver replaced the Xorg mouse_drv.so module.

>We also have a very nice Tcl/Tk configuration and test UI, that could be
>integrated along with this.

That's cewl.  Does it support all the extended buttons like
we have on "our" ferrari's?

The reason why I originally id my driver was the ability to use the
buttons then the next feature was scrolling (which is the thing I miss
and which I can't even get to work on Windows anymore)

Casper