>Yes, our driver supports that.
>
>> I very much like that feature and implemented it in my driver.
>>
>> Also, do your scroll buttons auto-repeat?  (I know that the touchpad
>> does not so you have to fake it)
>>

>I have to check into that, because I'm not sure.

The last feature request I had but which I only partially implemented
was "Tapping"; for me it works as badly as it does under Windows
and I don't like it much.  But some people appear to swear by it.

(Tapping allows you to simulate mouse-down/up events with your finger and
not just movements; so you can tap, double tap to select and then drag,
all with one finger)

Casper