These bugs relate to /usr/bin/id, which can really inherit the options
from /usr/xpg4/bin/id

I'm willing to make the relatively trivial changes (though I've not
looked at them yet, I assume mostly its turning off ifdefs, and linking
/usr/bin/id and /usr/xpg4/bin/id together), if someone wants to sponsor
a case for me.

There are man page chanes, mostly unifying the current man page to
indicate parity between both XPG4 and the normal SunOS version.  As a
result, this might require a fasttrack.

General Dynamics C4 Systems
Phone: 951 325-2134  Fax: 951 325-2191