On Thu, 2 Mar 2006, Artem Kachitchkine wrote:

>> How would it determine which bugs those fields can be exported for?
>> We can't do it for all bugs, since some contain source which cannot
>> be disclosed publically.
> It's not an unsolvable problem. E.g. there could be a special field
> accessible only from Sun, that the sponsor would set.

Why can't we just export the Suggested Fix field we have
internally?  These are all oss-bitesize bugs, so the code is
out there already. (I know we can't present Suggested Fix
for *all* bugs).

Valerie Bubb, http://blogs.sun.com/bubbva
Solaris Security Technologies,  Developer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
17 Network Circle, Menlo Park, CA, 94025. 650-786-0461