I will back this up from the request sponser POV.  In my case an RPE
engineer had already fixed the bug and putback into Nevada.  However we
don't require people to update the "fixed" in bugster.  The fixed,
committed and integrated fields get updated only when the build closes.
So during  that 2 week period one has to grep through the putback list
to figure out which is really non optimal.

Furthermore the comment from the same engieer was that they don't have
any visibility if any one from the community is working on a bug.   So
adding that info would be nice.