Greetings,

I would like to request a sponsor to help me integrate my fix for bug
4970570, fsdb_ufs ":log_head" prints extent list twice.

I have a text file giving a short summary here:
http://icculus.org/~eviltypeguy/4970570.txt

A patch file with only the proposed fix:
http://icculus.org/~eviltypeguy/4970570.patch

A patch file with the proposed fix and fixes for most of the lint errors:
http://icculus.org/~eviltypeguy/4970570_lint.patch

These changes were performed using the 20060626 nightly drop.

A handful of lint errors remain (that were already there) that I will
probably need some help figuring out what to do about, or if they
should be ignored for now.

Contributor Agreement # OS0004

Thanks,
--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
binarycrusader at gmail.com - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/