Hi Richard,

  The fix for this bug was integrated on 12th Dec 2005. :-(

The bug status at
http://bugs.opensolaris.org/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6238818
shows "in progress".  That is because the bug has not been updated since
the integration.

  These bugs (6238818 & 6312880) does not have "oss-bite-size" keyword.  If
this keyword is not present, then it might be a good idea to first check
the status before spending valuable time on developing fix for such bugs.

  The next obvious question is "how to check?".  Maybe on this alias
itself.  Anybody has any idea on how to go about this?

Regards,
Kini