On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 08:54, Robert Milkowski wrote:
> Hello request-sponsor,
> http://bugs.opensolaris.org/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6276934
> I added -D option to 'zpool import'.
> With '-D' only destroyed pools are showed or imported.

Since this changes interfaces it will require an ARC case.

I can help out with the ARC case part of this as well as
the normal ONNV putback process.

To do the ARC case I need draft of the man page changes and
a short write up on what the changes do and how they are expected
to be used - should be really simple in this case.

The easiest way to do the man page changes is this:

$ man zfs | col -b > zfs.1.new
edit into the ascii text the new -D option including description.
$ man zfs | col -b > zfs.1.orig
$ diff -U9999 zfs.1.orig zfs.1.new > zfs.1.diff

Send me the zfs.1.diff and zfs.1.new files along with the
short description and I'll get the ARC case running.  The ARC
case should take a week to complete since this would be a

Darren J Moffat