So it turns out this bug already has an owner, but OpenSolaris.org doesn't
appear to show that from the bug view leading to confusion. I'm working on
straightening this out offline.

- Eric

--
Eric Lowe       Solaris Kernel Development     Austin, Texas
Sun Microsystems.  We make the net work.       x40577/+1(512)366-9080