> Sorry about that... It has been filed: 6414867.

fine, thanks.

> It hasn't been assigned to the appropriate category/subcategory yet,
> which is why you can't find it on bugs.opensolaris.org.

Ok.  I had some difficulty finding an appropriate category myself.  Btw.,
it would be useful to have a complete overview of the
categories/subcategories on b.o.o. somewhere and perhaps some guidelines
which ones to use.  Right now you have to try a couple of combinations
before you have even a chance to find the right one.

Rainer Orth, Faculty of Technology, Bielefeld University