Rainer> it might be useful to have a sponsor per set of common files.  I
Rainer> have a couple of changes that affect the same file or files
Rainer> (like nightly or the SUNWonbld package files), and it would
Rainer> probably be easier to sponsor and integrate those related groups
Rainer> of changes as a whole.  I could try to find sensible groups if
Rainer> that would help.

I know it would help me.  The entire list is more than I think I have
time for (at the moment), but I want to sponsor at least some of them.

cheers,
mike