On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Stephen Potter wrote:

> While working with Valerie Bubb on my last submission, I also picked up
> 6249707.  Valerie has offered to sponsor me for that putback as well.
>
> -spp
> OSCID: OS00020

dotting my i's here: the slightly too broad of a status on
bugs.opensolaris.org bit us here. This fix was putback already
to Nevada last week.

So, this one should go in the bitbucket as appropriate.

so sorry,

Valerie
--
Sponsor me in the Breathe Easy 2 Rock Ride - 65 miles!
Money raised goes to the American Lung Association: