On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Stephen Potter wrote:

> While working with Valerie Bubb on my last submission, I also picked up
> 6249707.  Valerie has offered to sponsor me for that putback as well.
> -spp
> OSCID: OS00020

dotting my i's here: the slightly too broad of a status on
bugs.opensolaris.org bit us here. This fix was putback already
to Nevada last week.

So, this one should go in the bitbucket as appropriate.

so sorry,

Sponsor me in the Breathe Easy 2 Rock Ride - 65 miles!
Money raised goes to the American Lung Association:
I'll take care of the Sun matching gift for you! Easy!