I spent some time trying to get Solaris 10 to work with this same device and
even if you put the information in for the device correctly, the iprb driver
will not work with the onboard LAN.  In my case, it was on a Dell 4700 with the
Intel 915G Express chipset so I assume an incredible amount of computers have
been sold with this particular onboard LAN and it is definitely worth
supporting.  Someone with more experience than just changing settings needs to
take a look at it.

Workaround for me to date has been to use an old 3com 3c905b PCI network card
which works perfectly on a default install of Solaris 10.

Just letting Brian know before he wastes even more time than I did trying to
make it work.