You, as the sponsor, need to help identify the appropriate
reviewers.  You can do this by looking at previous folks
who had modified the code (particularly signficant modifications).

Looking at this bug, I would also say that security-discuss at opensolaris.org
might be a ogod place to find reviewers.

usually a webrev is sufficient for a code review. Many contributors
(internal & external) put a reasonable timer on the review. Obviously,
you still need to get code review comments - so even if the deadline
passes w/out review, it just means you have to try again.

In addition to security folks, I would want to see a kernel person
review as well.

Hope that helps,