Hi Valerie -

I will notify the contributor that they need to drive their own code
review.  I will make suggestions as to what email aliases they should
send the review to.   If the contributor gets no response, it is up to
the contributor to try again.

So far, I have been getting Mercurial change bundles that do not
compile.  I have to assume the changes have not been tested.   I
intend to stress to the contributor that they are responsible for driving
the code review as well as supplying unit test results (which I will
reproduce prior to putback).