FYI for sponsors - we are trying to ascertain exactly what the contest
rules are this year and whether there will be any requests made to the
sponsor program.  It is well understood that last year's contest caused
significant problems, and we will do everything we can to make sure
those are not repeated.

Thanks.

Bonnie