On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 4:15 AM, Tim Cramer <Timothy.Cramer at sun.com> wrote:
> Yep, so this looks like a really great contest, perhaps we'll get some cool
> apps on top of OpenSolaris that we could add to the repository.

Yes, the contest is structured differently and not going to stress the
request-sponsor process. It is pitching for contributions one level
above that of last years.
I personally believe last years event was a huge success even if it
stressed the process due to the fact that the interest & awareness it
generated was amazing and so was the contributions from students who
started on opensolaris from scratch.

Wishing it a similar success once again !

-Shiv