Thanks to Martin for this fix, and the many more changes he has
contributed to our project gate that we'll be working through
integrating in the future.

        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Code Manager notification (putback-to)
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 14:37:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Alan Coopersmith <al...@x11x.sfbay.sun.com>
To: x11-dev-putbacks at sun.com

Event:            putback-to
Parent workspace: /net/xserver.sfbay/export/x-re/gate/XW_NV_MWS
                  (xserver.sfbay:/export/x-re/gate/XW_NV_MWS)
Child workspace:  /export/dev/alanc/XW_NV
                  (x11x:/export/dev/alanc/XW_NV)
User:             alanc

Comment:
6739565 Update xterm to version 236 & fix OpenSolaris build
[Fix contributed by Martin Bochnig]

Files:
update: open-src/app/xterm/Makefile
create: open-src/tarballs/xterm-236.tar.gz
rename from: open-src/tarballs/xterm-235.tar.bz2
         to: deleted_files/open-src/tarballs/xterm-235.tar.bz2