I don't know, I've not investigated.  Check with the RE, and if he can't
sponsor, or is already doing the work and doesn't need/want this
contribution, then I'll defer.  Otherwise, I can step up and help out if
needed.

The changes look pretty obvious to me, actually.  Its mostly just a
matter of testing.

    -- Garrett