Bart,

The CRT advocate wants a more formal NICDRV test.  I'm going to try to
convince him that one is not needed, but if you're game, we'd really
like to have a complete run done.  The URL for NICDRV is here:

http://opensolaris.org/os/community/device_drivers/projects/nicdrvtest/

It will take a while to run.  Meanwhile I'll try again to convince the
RTI advocate to let me putback your changes with the level of testing
that you have already performed.

If you have any questions about NICDRV, please let me know.  I'd like to
know in any case whether you're going to run the tests or not.

    -- Garrett