Hi Palle,

I'm happy to put the request on a list, but unfortunately, I don't think
someone is going to get cycles to update the reporting mechanism any
time soon.

However, one thing to be aware of is that most bugs that are marked
oss_bite_size are P4 or P5 bugs.

They are specifically bugs that are small and self-contained and
therefore are a good way to start working on code.  So I wouldn't worry
a lot about the priority in choosing one to work on.