vivek kumar G wrote:
> Hi.
> I am Vivek Kumar from Amrita School of Engineering.  I am interested in
> working on bugid 6626730.  Details listed below.
>  6626730 : usermod and rolemod should have '-a' option like projmod
>  Category/Subcategory: utility:security
>  I have initiated the process to get a SCA number.

I'll sponsor this change.  Since this adds new user visible interfaces
it will need ARC review.  I'll sponsor the ARC case as well.

Vivek please work with me offline to start the ARC review.

Please also send me your SCA number when you have it and any code you
have currently written for this.

Darren J Moffat