Hi Avinash,

  I had mentioned before that the following two bugs are being worked on
by other contributors:
  6248378: Archana
  6445628: Rishi

  For other bugs, I believe you have not submitted a code change.  A
sponsor will pick it up after you submit a code change.

  A sponsor will pick up a request without a code change only when the
sponsor is interested in that particular bug.  Otherwise, the request will
have to wait until a code contribution.

  Are you looking for any guidance on fixing these bugs?

Regards,
Kini