Hello Rejeesh,

Thanks for your interest in contributing to Open HA Cluster.

I will be happy to be your sponsor for this bug fix (6466474).

Please subscribe to 'ha-clusters-discuss at opensolaris.org' if you want
to discuss or have any questions regarding Open HA Cluster.

Regarding this bug fix, I will discuss the details with you offline.