Hello Sir,

          We  are Lekshmy G.Pillai and Revathy S. from Amrita University are
going to work on the bug with bug id:6299120. The details of the bug are as
follows:

          Bug ID   6299120     Synopsis   Some of svccfg's upgrade messages
should be more detailed     State   1-Dispatched (Default State)
Category:Subcategory   utility:smf     Keywords     onnv_triage | oss-bite-size
| smf

  My SCA no:OS0200 (Lekshmy G.Pillai) & Revathy is still awaiting her SCA no.

  Thanking you,
  Lekshmy G.Pillai.