Hello Sir,
          We  are Lekshmy G.Pillai and Revathy S. from Amrita University are
going to work on the bug with bug id:6628305. The details of the bug are as
          Bug ID   6628305     Synopsis   bzip2 (and gzip) could be faster
State   1-Dispatched (Default State)     Category:Subcategory   utility:bzip
 Keywords   opensolaris     Reported Against   snv_72
  My SCA no:OS0200 (Lekshmy G.Pillai) & Revathy is still awaiting her SCA no.
  Thanking you,
  Lekshmy G.Pillai.