If you want to start an OpenSolaris project page, then you should ask
the observability community (via observability-discuss) to sponsor your
project.  I would strike "porting HAR to Solaris 10" as that is a Sun
Solaris business decision, not an OpenSolaris project.  It would also be
nice to understand how this relates to something like the DTrace CPC
provider (which I think is under development).

- Eric