Ceri Davies wrote:
> Thanks Bonnie.
>
> My apologies for the duplication; I had checked the page at
> http://www.opensolaris.org/os/bug_reports/oss_bite_size/ but I assume
> there is another table somewhere?  Perhaps they could be
> cross-referenced somehow?

Hi Ceri,

If you find a bug on the oss_bite_size list, you want to check the
request-sponsor table:
http://opensolaris.org/os/bug_reports/request_sponsor.  This table shows
all the contributions that have been offered and the current state of each.

I'll look into cross-referencing, but I'm not optimistic about being
able to do anything soon because I don't have any resources to work on
these scripts.

Thanks.

Bonnie