Hi Vaibhav,

Thanks for your interest in contributing to Open High Availability

I will be your sponsor for this bug and will be happy to assist you in
fixing this bug(4651563).
For any questions/discussions, please subscribe to
ha-clusters-discuss at opensolaris.org. This is the forum where OHAC
related project discussions are held.
We can discuss about this bug fix offline.