This bug has already been fixed.

It was fixed soon after it was filed.
I believe you picked from during the transition period

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:08 -0000, Avinash Joshi wrote:

}I am Avinash Joshi from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
}Rishi M Nair (OS0148 - rishios) and me (OS0142 - avinashj) are interested in
working on bugid 6647843.
}I am attaching the diff text file also.
} 6647843 : "network=" syntax is incorrect
} Category/Subcategory: manpage:section4
}Details are enclosed below
}I downloaded the latest man pages from , put it in a dir. The bug is
in man4/sysidcfg.4 file.
}I made the changes and did a put back in /usr/share/man/man4.
}The screenshot attached shows the fix ready
}This message posted from

Sun Microsystems - India Engineering Centre