This bug has already been fixed.

It was fixed soon after it was filed.
I believe you picked from opensolaris.org during the transition period
:(

~Kini

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:08 -0000, Avinash Joshi wrote:

}Hi.
}I am Avinash Joshi from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
}
}Rishi M Nair (OS0148 - rishios) and me (OS0142 - avinashj) are interested in
working on bugid 6647843.
}
}I am attaching the diff text file also.
}
} 6647843 : "network=" syntax is incorrect
} Category/Subcategory: manpage:section4
}
}Details are enclosed below
}
}I downloaded the latest man pages from
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/downloads/manpages/ , put it in a dir. The bug is
in man4/sysidcfg.4 file.
}I made the changes and did a put back in /usr/share/man/man4.
}
}The screenshot attached shows the fix ready
}
}
}This message posted from opensolaris.org
}

--
Sun Microsystems - India Engineering Centre
http://blogs.sun.com/jkini