But the fix is not yet available in build 79 !

If you are using the dhcp option, the only other option  you
    can specify is protocol_ipv6. For example:

      network=PRIMARY {dhcp protocol_ipv6=yes}

    If you are not using DHCP, you may specify  any  combination
    of  the  other  keywords as needed. If you do not use any of
    the keywords, omit the curly braces.

      network_interface=eri0 {hostname=feron
           ip_address=172.16.2.7
           netmask=255.255.255.0
           protocol_ipv6=no
           default_route=172.16.2.1}

On Jan 25, 2008 11:13 AM, Jayakara Kini <Jayakara.Kini at sun.com> wrote:

> This bug has already been fixed.
>
> It was fixed soon after it was filed.
> I believe you picked from opensolaris.org during the transition period
> :(
>
> ~Kini
>
> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:08 -0000, Avinash Joshi wrote:
>
> }Hi.
> }I am Avinash Joshi from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
> }
> }Rishi M Nair (OS0148 - rishios) and me (OS0142 - avinashj) are interested
in working on bugid 6647843.
> }
> }I am attaching the diff text file also.
> }
> } 6647843 : "network=" syntax is incorrect
> } Category/Subcategory: manpage:section4
> }
> }Details are enclosed below
> }
> }I downloaded the latest man pages from