Hi Marco,

Marco van Wieringen p????e v ne 27. 01. 2008 v 07:52 -0800:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to request an sponsor for BUG 6655471 regarding debugging
> output from LDAP client lib even when build in non-debug mode.
>
> My SCA nr is : OS0231

BCcing request-sponsor, to avoid continuation of the thread there, CCing
sparks.

Marco, I think this CR will be closed as will not fix, it is problem of
configuration. If you (or some tool) enable debug syslog mode, you must
expect debug info. We already discussed this with others and there is
plan to use syslog debug even more in future. If you think it is not
good idea, please, give arguments to sparks-discuss at .

Best regards,

Milan