Hi Everyone -

I'm sorry if you get multiple copies of this message, I didn't
want to miss anyone.

As you're all aware, the ON consolidation is moving to Mercurial
after the close of build 96.  To assist with this, I have updated
the RTI "nits" documentation with the help of the SCM migration
team.  This should help both developers and the Change Request
Team (CRT) with handling RTIs once the switchover happens.

The document covers integrations involving multiple repos (open & closed),
what to put in the "putback -n" section of webRTI, etc.

Please let me know if anything is unclear.

I'm still working on the Sponsor Tasks page & will send
a mail to the request-sponsor alias & the CRT when completed.

Many thanks to Mark Nelson, Rich Lowe & John Beck.

Thank you,

Valerie, ON CRT Chair
Valerie Fenwick, http://blogs.sun.com/bubbva
Solaris Security Technologies,  Developer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
17 Network Circle, Menlo Park, CA, 94025.