Once I know the CR number (which has yet to be assigned, due to the way
the triage system works, which mere mortals like myself don't fully
understand...) I'll be happy to act as your sponsor for this case.

You should get an e-mail message in the next day or two with the CR
number. Please respond with the CR number, and then we'll have to get
you added to the list of outstanding CRs.

Also, you'll need to know your Sun Contributor Agreement number. As I
understand that you have faxed it in, you need to get back the number.
Once you have got a response from that, please let us know your SCA# as
well as the CR #.

Thanks.

-- Garrett