On 03/10/2007, Jim Walker <james.walker at sun.com> wrote:
> Sponsors,
>
> I still have some slots left in the self-service testing beta program, so
> if you are sponsoring anyone that could benefit from having some
> automated tests run on their bits, point them here:
>
> http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/testing/selftest/

I was wondering if there was some way to upload bfu archives via rsync
or scp instead of a browser upload similar to how cr.opensolaris.org
works.

I would much prefer that over using a browser for such a large file :(

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
binarycrusader at gmail.com - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/

"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
tried it. " --Donald Knuth