Naveen> This is to inform that navinem(naveenbsq at gmail.com) is working on
Naveen> the Bug id 6291460 6291454 and will be completing the fix by 04-11-07

Very good; thanks.  Once a sponsor has the bandwidth and interest, someone
will reply to you to pick this up.  FYI, though, in the United States, where
most of our sponsors are, 04-11 means April 11 rather than November 4 which
I presume you mean based on your time zone.  Given the cross-cultural nature
of this list, I would recommend people use the 3-letter alpha abbreviation
for months to avoid ambiguity, e.g., 2007-Nov-04 in this case.  Cheers...

-- John

http://blogs.sun.com/jbeck