Hi all, 

I have fixed the bug: 6613845 which reads: setlog(), daemonize_start() should 
use STD{ERR,OUT}_FILENO constants 

I am attaching the difference in the two files. 

I am also attaching the documentation of the changes that I made 

Please do let me know ASAP 

Thanks & Regards, 

Avinash Joshi, S3 IT 
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham 
Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri Campus 
Kerala - 690525 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/request-sponsor/attachments/20071025/2a32666e/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: startd.txt
URL: 
<http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/request-sponsor/attachments/20071025/2a32666e/attachment.txt>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: avinash_opensolaris.odt
Type: application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text
Size: 13843 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: 
<http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/request-sponsor/attachments/20071025/2a32666e/attachment.odt>

Reply via email to