Hi Mark,

Related to the OpenSolaris Sponsor program, there is no special
procedure for bugs in a particular state.  Contributors are encouraged
to ask about specific bugs on the request-sponsor alias.  Someone (me if
no one else volunteers) can check whether there is really anyone working
the bug ("Fix Understood" doesn't necessarily mean someone is actively
working on a fix.).

With regard to the note in the email thread below about someone in the
"osol group inside Sun" posting webrevs of suggested fixes: I assume
this is a reference to the team that owns the bug as that is the only
team that can make information about the bug available to the community.

Bonnie