Alan Coopersmith writes:
> Mark Martin wrote:
> > Presumably this requires some sort of ARC or fast-track or similar
> > approval, can anyone confirm this?
>
> I didn't check all the files, but the ones I saw were all of the form
> of fixing function prototypes or adding type casts - nothing that requires
> review beyond basic code-review.   ARC would only get involved if you're
> changing function definitions or other interfaces, and then only if they're
> functions exposed to other applications/modules/etc.

... or otherwise changing the architecture of the system or some
significant component.

I don't see any architecture here to be reviewed, so the only approval
I'd think would be necessary would be the RTI (requiring design and
code review, as needed).

--
James Carlson, Solaris Networking              <james.d.carlson at sun.com>