David,

I'm working on defect 6317908, which can be triggered by 6258992.  It looks
like there's a test fixture in the "smf test-suite" which can trigger the
latter bug.  Any help on where I can obtain that test suite?  I've dug
around the "Testing community" site and found several other suites, none of
which seem like they would include smf tests.

I did find a reference to the Solaris Test Framework (
http://opensolaris.org/os/community/testing/testsuites/stf/), which I assume
is just the framework that other test suites may be built upon.

If I can locate this suite in a distributable form, I'll send a request to
the SMF group to create a link to it on the community page for future
reference.

Thanks,
Mark