Can we ask that contributors seeking sponsors include in their
mail to request-sponsor either the bug synopsis or at least some
information about what area the bug is in?

Having to have everyone on request-sponsor look up a bug id to
see if it's anything close to what they work on seems like both
a time sink and something that not everyone will do, lowering
the chance of finding a sponsor in a timely fashion.

(And given the influx we're seeing that seems to be linked to
  the Sun contest for students in India in which the entry
  method is to submit a code change request, this is going to
  really slow down looking at all these requests to see which
  are for typos in /usr/dict/words, which are for kernel fixes,
  and which are for some other consolidation completely.)

        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at