Subject:        your voice mail
Date:   Thu, 03 May 2007 10:03:05 -0600
From:   Bonnie Corwin <bonnie.cor...@sun.com>
To:     Isaac.Rozenfeld at Sun.COM

Hi Isaac,

I got your voice mail yesterday.  I assume it's about the email below,
right?

I have nothing to do with this bug.  Since http://bugs.opensolaris.org
is a bugs-by-mail mechanism, it puts my ID on these bugs because bugster
will only take submissions from a Sun employee.

It's great that you want to work on the bug.  But you need to contact
Dermot (an engineer on the JDS team) or Robert O'Dea (the RM listed on
the bug) about that.

Hope that helps.

Bonnie