Looking for a business is very exciting, especially the right business. We
pride ourselves in offering our experience and helping hundreds of
individuals, like yourself with achieving their goals and owning a business
with a demonstrated success for over 27 years. Now with Auto Professionals

http://www.carloversdream.com

Today's smart business opportunity seekers should look for companies with
records that match up to ours. Our firm has been a Top 500 company for five
consecutive years. It has been a two time top 100 company and has been
acclaimed for our award winning service for more than 27 years.

The investment involved in starting your consulting business and making
upper bracket income is moderate. We would like you to familiarize yourself
with our company through our extensive internet site so that we may answer
as many informed questions that you may have. Once you have had an
opportunity to look through the site, or if you find that you have questions
contact me, and I will gladly answer them.
Fill out our personal data sheet online here

Call to speak with one of our staff members, or feel free to contact me
personally at 1-800-416-5020 or by Fax: 913-897-5000

Sincerely,

JW Patterson, President

Our Car Lovers Dream was founded in 1979 by Mr. Patterson. His involvement
in the automobile industry began in the late 1960s. His success rapidly
moved him through the ranks to General Manager of several major Kansas City
Automobile Dealerships.

Through those years, Jay Patterson received numerous sales awards and was
recognized for his profound ability to turn a struggling dealership to
profitable dealership, in a short period of time. His abilities became as
marketable as the vehicles themselves. After reaching a plateau, Mr.
Patterson was offered a partnership in the largest Multi-Franchise Auto Mall
in the Kansas City Area.

In 1979, he had a vision that his customers would be more comfortable buying
their cars with less stress, and in less time. Jay Patterson incorporated
his vast knowledge of the automotive sales industry into a service that
emphasized the importance of and need for customer service.

Quality Customer Service became the pinnacle of Jay Patterson's new car
consulting business has grown very rapidly since its inception in 1979. This
is attributed to the growing awareness and severe need for consumer
assistance in the new car buying marketplace.

We are one of the largest and most recognized new car consulting firms in
the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Our reputation is renowned throughout
the industry, due to the magnitude of business that we bring to the new car
dealers.

We have one of the most exciting and profitable new businesses offered
today, and has established itself as the leader in providing a more logical
and ethical way to buy a new car or truck. We will continue to set the
standards for the new car consulting business well into the 21st Century.

We are not in business to sell 'Business Opportunities,' however, we are in
business to provide a high quality service to our consultants and customers.
Customer service is our continued objective. The best advertisement for our
business is that of satisfied customers.

In short, this is a solid business opportunity for several reasons:

We have 27 years of continued success in the industry.
We generate an income well above average.
Our high success rate sets us apart from competitors in the industry.
Our market is basically untouched, with unlimited
growth potential.

We have the highest success rate in the industry with clientele begging for
our service. We are able to offer you the best opportunity available for
financial independence.

Ref:
www.autoprofessionals.com
Auto Professionals
American Auto Consultant
American Auto Consultants
Jay Patterson
Mr Jay Patterson
carloversdream, Car Lovers Dream
carloversdream, Car Lovers Dream

business opportunity work at home jobs at home work work at home business
work at home moms free work at home work at home opportunities legitimate
work at home work at home mom work at home data entry home scams home agent
home business opportunity free home jobs home internet business real home
legitimate home jobs home online home ideas computer home home typing real
home jobs home institute agents com work from business opportunity programs
based business opportunity best work out at companies business business
opportunity based work from part time medical work from mlm business
opportunity assembly customer service christian west legit internet blog
internet business opportunity scam for free data entry jobs paid call center
forum business idea no fee stuffing envelopes opportunity dads at work outs
forums directory www best jobs stay at work typist medical billing
transcription work for stay at moms the institute legit jobs medical
transcription sites top sourcebook paid com mailing clerical positions
willow jobs to how to on computer rss feed call centers easy websites
mothers assembling computer jobs legitimate opportunities no cost no fees
stay at mom work program typing jobs crafts legitamate no fee jobs leads job
opportunities legal surveys assemble jobs for moms free opportunities
schemes business opportunities medical transcriptionist www com free
programs message boards reviews paid to online jobs assembly jobs united
publishing get paid to assembling products dad want to no investment find
west agent top 10 christian jobs for moms honest travel magazine customer
service jobs billing ads mortgage survey company top jobs rn freelance
offers career scam free stay at moms work agent com make money selling in
oklahoma part time jobs office i want to looking for on your computer
marketing transcriptionist accounting legitamate jobs employees envelope
work or stay at ebay hannah michaels nurse classifieds how to work out at
information employers phone sales telemarketing insurance jobs com income
internet jobs fraud on line review king travel agent colorado now typists i
government free data entry no scam work from business opportunities medical
coding writing women christian moms directories king com microsoft kit craft
message board envelopes national free business dot com on the internet
network telecommuting businesses at jobs